Since the time of the Gospel writers the Church has used effective marketing techniques to reach potential members. Though the tactics change (epistle, preaching, book, tract, television, radio, social media) the strategy does not.
In this white paper you will learn:
- How to “plunder Egypt” — what you can take from the world of commercial advertising
- What a conversion funnel is and how to use it
- How to generate inbound leads
- Getting the most out of your church’s website (HINT: It has nothing to do with your homepage)
- The 5 components of a church marketing plan
Does your church have a website?
Is your church on Facebook and Twitter?
Do you still advertise in the Yellow Pages or newspaper?
If you do — or even if your church has never done any advertising — this white paper will teach you the basics of marketing strategy and planning so that you can learn to use these powerful tools effectively.