Advertisements that violate one or more of the following guidelines will not be accepted.
- General Advertisements that contain fraudulent, deceptive or misleading statements or illustrations. Attacks of a personal nature. Advertisements that are overly competitive or that refer abusively to the goods or services of others.
- Offensive to Good Taste – Indecent, vulgar, suggestive or other advertising that, in the opinion of the Episcopal Digital Network, may be offensive to good taste.
- Discrimination Advertisements that fail to comply with the express requirements of federal and state laws.
- Investments Advertisements that do not comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Political advertisements.
- Tobacco Advertisements for cigarettes and other tobacco products.
- Occult Pursuits Advertisements for fortune telling, dream interpretations and individual horoscopes.
- Endangered Species Advertisements offering furs or products made from the furs or hides of animals included on government endangered species lists.
- Online Gaming Advertisements promoting online gaming or wagering sites.
- Advertisements that, in our opinion, simulate EpiscopalDigitalNetwork.com web pages and/or Episcopal Digital Network news or editorial matter or that may be confused with our web pages and/or news or editorial matter are unacceptable.
Last updated: June 13, 2012