|What are you looking for?|
|Director of Family Ministries|
|What’s the name of your church or organization?|
|St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral|
|Where is the job site located?|
|What do you want this person to do?|
|St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral (http://www.stmarkscathedral.
● Developing and evaluating the short and long term vision for children’s and youth ministries.
● Recruitment and training of dedicated and faithful teachers and leaders
● Faith development and growth of children, youth and families through: fellowship, mission, Bible study, relationships, and church involvement.
● Building and enriching relationships with children, youth, and parents of St. Mark’s.
● Fostering relationships between children, youth and the congregation as a whole.
● Taking the ministries out of the church and into the community.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7-10 years experience in youth ministry, at least a Bachelor’s degree and an exceptional understanding of adolescents and families. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Laura Addis email@example.com.
|What type of commitment are you looking for?|
|Does this job pay?|
|When is the application deadline?|
|Do you have a website?|
|Is there a link to the job posting or application somewhere?|
1/17/17: Director of Family Ministries (Shreveport, LA)
January 17, 2017 ||