|What are you looking for?|
|Priest for Children, Youth and Family|
|What’s the name of your church or organization?|
|Church of the Redeemer|
|Where is the job site located?|
|Chestnut Hill, MA|
|What do you want this person to do?|
|Church of the Redeemer
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
The Church of the Redeemer seeks a passionate and experienced ordained Christian educator to develop, shepherd and evaluate formation and fellowship programming for our children, youth and their families. The Redeemer seeks a Christ-centered, highly organized, and diligent person to work collegially with fellow clergy, lay staff, and committed lay leaders to move these ministries from strength to strength.
The Redeemer is a vibrant church community in suburban Boston, Massachusetts. Our children and youth are valued members of our parish community in mission, service and formation. The Priest for Children, Youth and Family Ministries will work closely with the Rector to maintain and grow an engaging program set that serves close to 100 children every week. This is a full-time (11 to 13 block) clergy position position under the Diocese of Massachusetts compensation and benefits ‘curate’ designation. This position reports to the Rector.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Children, Youth and Family Ministry
Family Formation and Fellowship (Parents and Grandparents)
● Create networks of fellowship and formation for the families of our children irrespective of family composition.
Youth Formation and Fellowship (5th – 12th Grade)
● Review and evaluate formation and fellowship for these ages in consultation with the Rector.
Children’s Catechesis (Pre-K – 4th Grade)
● In consultation with the Rector create a yearly Children, Youth and Family calendar.
Nursery, Infant and Toddler Care (Newborn – Toddler)
● Review all child safety procedures and protocols to ensure safety of infants and personnel.
Liturgical and Pastoral Responsibilities
● Participate regularly in the weekly worship service schedule as celebrant and preacher at the 8am and 5pm services.
General Administrative Responsibilities
● Organize annual Church School registration.
Expectations, Qualifications and Requirements
Please forward cover letters and resumes/curriculum vitae to the following:
Reverend Michael B. Dangelo
|What type of commitment are you looking for?|
|Does this job pay?|
|When is the application deadline?|
|Do you have a website?|
12/7/16: Priest for Children, Youth and Family (Chestnut Hill, MA)
December 7, 2016 ||