|What are you looking for?|
|What’s the name of your church or organization?|
|Christ Episcopal Church|
|Where is the job site located?|
|What do you want this person to do?|
|1) Answer telephone during office hours and channel calls to the appropriate party, taking messages when necessary. Serve as phone administrator for making system changes as well as updating the main voice mail greeting when necessary.
2) Greet visitors to the church and offer assistance to them in locating appropriate rooms, staff or services.
3) Sort and distribute mail.
4) Prepare service leaflets for weekly and special worship services and make copies. Email leaflet to the Lector and Lay Reader each week. PrepareSunday prayer list, prayer cards, and Intercessor book.
5) Prepare weekly updates through Constant Contact and maintain email distribution list.
6) Prepare parish newsletter (gathering and formatting text, page layout and design), make copies, prepare and bring to bulk mail. Upload onto website.
7) Collaborate with the Sexton. Arrange for substitutes when necessary.
8) Assist parish staff members, committee chairs, and other work groups with projects and events (correspondence, scheduling, flyers, mailings, record-keeping, etc).
9) Compile, maintain, and distribute the quarterly volunteer schedule. Upload onto website.
10) Prepare and mail quarterly contribution statements.
11) Coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and serve as resource to parish staff with regard to appropriate use of office equipment and computer hardware and software.
12) Maintain inventory of office supplies and re-order materials as needed.
|What type of commitment are you looking for?|
|Does this job pay?|
|When is the application due?|
10/19/16: Parish Administrator (Roanoke, VA)
October 19, 2016 ||