|What are you looking for?|
|Children’s Chapel Coordinator|
|What’s the name of your church or organization?|
|The Episcopal Church of The Transfiguration|
|Where is the job site located?|
|What do you want this person to do?|
|Children’s Ministries and Family Formation Team is seeking an individual to coordinate and lead the current Children’s Chapel Services at the 9:00 a.m.and the 11:15 a.m. Sunday services and coordinate the two and three-year-olds chapel time with the “Wee Wonder” curriculum during the formation hour.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Exhibit a genuine love for God’s children and create a nurturing environment that exemplifies this.
• Create a rich and meaningful experience for children during the Children’s Chapel services.
• The ability to be the lead role in the Children’s Chapel service using the clergy in a supportive and Liturgical role.
• Prepare a short engaging homily for children ages four years through second grade.
• Ability to weave music/song into the chapel experience.
• Keeping elements that are faithful to the Episcopal liturgy and traditions.
• Creating a positive experience and environment that is conducive of the worship of God.
• Fostering healthy relationships and communication with both staff and church members.
• Being prepared each Sunday with enrichment resources such as children’s bulletin’s, coloring and activity sheets as handouts.
• Follow at all times Safe Church guidelines and be mindful of on-going certifications that are required of staff and volunteers.
• Coordinate the two and three-year-olds chapel time using the “Wee Wonder” curriculum during the formation hour between 9:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.services.
|What type of commitment are you looking for?|
|Does this job pay?|
|When is the application due?|
|Do you have a website?|
|Is there a link to the job posting or application somewhere?|
10/7/16: Children’s Chapel Coordinator (Dallas, TX)
October 7, 2016 ||