|What are you looking for?|
|What’s the name of your church or organization?|
|Saint Gabriel’s Episcopal Church – Iglesia Episcopal San Gabriel|
|Where is the job site located?|
|What do you want this person to do?|
|The parish administrator at St. Gabriel’s is as much an administrative position as it is a vocational call. The position requires self driven/self motivated professional who works well with a team and independently. Verbal and written communication are essential
• Serve as a church representative. Communication skills: with visitors, phone, email, social media, editing weekly e-Trumpet, update website.
• Assist clergy, staff, vestry members, and volunteer coordinators in pastoral and administrative functions.
• Assist treasurer & bookkeeper with financial role including offerings, payroll, deposits, pledges, financial reports, and budget preparation.
• Weekly worship planning, announcements, create service bulletins for all services, work with musician for inclusion in bulletins.
• Responsible to maintain church calendar, correspondence, sort mail, record checks, record-keeping, and filing.
• Work with outside vendors, supports volunteers, monthly Vestry reports, annual report, parochial report, membership lists, church registers, and service records.
Other special considerations
Skills: Bilingual a great plus, not required. Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, web site updates, computer and phone systems
|What type of commitment are you looking for?|
|Does this job pay?|
|When is the application due?|
|Do you have a website?|
9/13/16: Parish Administrator (Leesburg, VA)
September 13, 2016 ||